We are always looking for new contributors to share their stories.
- Articles run from 800 to 1,200 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
- Topics must directly or peripherally highlight the power of open-source software and its use in the digital marketing arena.
- Content must be relevant to Content Marketers, Creative Directors, Digital Marketers or Agencies.
- We do not consider previously published materials.
- Articles must be vendor agnostic. Certain exceptions will be made, although pre-approval is required.
- For submissions that require research, please include references and correspondence with experts.
- Please include a headshot and a contributor biography, and any appropriate links to contributor social media accounts and website.
To contribute, please email email@example.com and include 2-3 sentences summarizing the topic you wish to discuss, how it relates to open-source, and why it’s important to marketers and agencies.